Each week you’ll get some question about Norway or Christianity. Send me your answers as a comment. You will not get rich by participation (!) But you’ll get your name in a blog here on Friday if you have the highest score……… Be shore to leave me your namne =)
This weeks question:
- What is the name of the highest mountain in Norway, and how high is it??
- What did Luke in the Bible do for a living?
- What does the norwegian word ELSKE mean??
- Does Norway have any mosks?
- Maria and Martha had a brother – what was his name?
- TELEMARK is a kind of skiing, what does it mean??
Love anne berit ;o)