TT-graphics courtesy Denise @ Mental Excrements
This is me
- on the positive side –
- I do smile a lot and have a positive attitude to life, most of the time.
- I have had hard times but God, and a strong will, got me through. I still need both God and my strong will.
- The greatest thing in my life was to become a mother for MT, he was so wanted. He made everything worth while.
- I work with something I love for a living and use my self a lot in what I do and say in addition to the Bible and our faith.
- Being raised as the oldest at our farm sits deep in me. I feel both a duty and a will to take over and bring the farm one generation further.
- Even though I talk a lot I can listen quite good and be quiet.
- I haven’t forgotten how it was to be a child, youth and teenager.
- A sunny day is my favorite, but a windy day can also make me long outside.
- I laugh out loud of DVD’s I’m watching or books I’m reading. Even though I’m all alone in the house.
- I can drive car quite well. It’s a hobby of mine, so to speak. My father has used me as proof when he tells his students (mainly boys) that also women can drive. That I’m proud of!
- I can sing, and my voice is nice. Sadly I’m out of practice (no choir here) so I can’t reach the high notes as good as before.
- I don’t mind having time on my hand and can being alone and quiet. I’m not a restless person.
- I feel loved by God, my family and friends, and I can love them back. Knowing that God loves me unconditionally through Jesus is the foundation of my life, and my faith.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
I’m using comments subscribtion. If you don’t want to recieve all the following comments as email –> remember to unhook the box!