- For a long while I thought the fall would never come.
- Then it came.
- Now I can see yellow leaves everywhere I turn and the colors around us is just so beautiful.
- It’s still a bit early for the red leaves, there has to be some freezing cold nights for that wonder to happen. The read leafe above is from last year.
- Speaking of early; this fall isn’t!! Usually the leaves starts to fall off the trees about one month earlier than what happened this year.
- MT had his feet in the water late September and it wasn’t even cold.
- Then we went and bought ice cream and ate it outside!
- I’ve used a bit of firewood so far, I’ve been good….
- In the fall everything starts up again in this place. I think November is filled with things to attend and do every weekend, and many evenings too. Most places they start up early September or something and don’t have to cramp it all in in one month…… Historically it has to do with this being farmland. The farmers where busy, busy, busy until about now. It makes sense, but still feels strange after 4 years of living in this place.
- I love the colors of fall, the red up in the high mountains are just fantastic. And I’m not a read lover…
- If I ever do get married my favorite time of the year is early October when the air is crisp and clear; at least that’s what it is most years.
- I don’t mind the fall rain if there is sunshine in between. MT loves the raining and runs outside to collect water in his buckets.
- Fall is also the season for first snow. I love to watch the first snow falling down. Sadly I’m living a little bit to far west and far to close to the coast, so the snow never stays for long. But what a joy when it’s here! I guess it’s going to fall this season as well, but maybe not on this side of new years….
HAVE A LOVELY FALL PEOPLE
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
I’m using comments subscribtion. If you don’t want to recieve all the following comments as email –> remember to unhook the box!