I had big plans for this day:
- shoving snow
- clearing and boxing the Christmas decoration (yes, I know, been a while since I started doing this – got to get it finished already)
- making a 2009 calendar for a few family members (ahem, a really late Christmas gift…)
- clean and clear!!
- do some laundry
- run the dishwasher. Hey! I did that; the machine is running right now. Yay.
- make a fabulous and easy dinner (not going to happen )
- be ready to ski with my boy for ski carousel (I’m going to go there with him at least – he’ll be the one skiing, though!)
But I got so slow – almost like I-can’t-move-out-of-the-couch kind of feeling. So I stayed on it with the computer in front of me. Reading, smiling, downloading and getting inspired to scrap. Sadly the sun is soon leaving my backyard, and it would be nice to be outside feeling the sun on my face – but I just needed this hours of rest to come to grip with myself.
I’m still hoping to do some of the things on my list; but surely not all!!