There is something to the task of finding 10 things. I can see so many possibilities for blog posts to write as the months go along. So glad Shimelle introduced this blog challenge 😀 Read more here: 10 things on the 10th of the month. If you read my blog a month ago I gave you my kid’s list of ten things he want to do this summer. This time I’m doing another summer list; my own.
Summer Want-To-Do List
- Go fishing, biking or bathing with MT
- Read one good book (at least)
- Take lots of photos
- Have breakfast in the sunshine
- Go visit or get visited by family and friends
- Light candles outside on a warm summer night
- Barbecue in the back yard
- Do ‘week in the life’ with Ali Edwards
- Enjoy long light evenings
Some of these things I have already done. #5 is happening right now, so I have to run and join our friends for a walk around our little town, it’s their first time here and MT have lots to show 😀 Good times!
Wish you all fun and playful summer!
AND Thank you, tank you for your nice birthday wishes! So sweet! So far 40 is a good year; it’s been only 3 days though 😉