My favorite photos from Tuesday. It was a rather busy day and we spent most of it away from home. You can find more of my Week In The Life photos here.
- Up early in the morning.
- Went to my brother’s to borrow their shower (since we had no water in the house).
- MT spent time with my brother’s family.
- I went to work.
- Spent some time with my brother and his wife. Nice.
- Went to the city to pay my respect to the dead and wounded after the terror attack on Friday 22nd.
- Bought with us some water and went down to church to gather some more.
- Brushed our teeth in the church’s toilet. Felt like we were on camp somewhere.
PHOTO COUNT: 111 | 14 (MT)
I have a few photos of my brother’s family that I would add to my album, but not here on the blog.
THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PROJECT
Right now my biggest frustration is getting the photos from my photo software and on to flickr in the right size. Any Aperture + Flickr users please send me your best tips for getting them to work together.
My notes are helping me remember the details (but those are for next week).
Have you ever written down the details of your day? We forget so much, there are gems in the little things.