For Thursday I decided to do things a bit different. I wanted to have one photo for each hour during the day. And to be happy for that one thing documented each and every hour. I also took a photo of the sunshine bright and early in the morning and ended the photo shoot with the sunset as seen from my garden. So here are the photos, a time stamp and a few words:
06:00 - golden morning
09:00 - inspired to create
10:00 - breakfast in the sunshine
11:00 - happy playing in his room
12:00 - computer time
13:00 - card game
14:00 - nature
15:00 - catching up on the words
16:00 - surf board (MT's choice of photo/thing)
17:00 - reading cartoons outside while it rains is so cozy (MT's words)
18:00 - watching
19:00 - dinner in the making
20:00 - lots of room
21:00 - brushing his teeth (finally we got our water back!)
22:00 - sunset
PHOTO COUNT: 139
THOUGHT ABOUT THE PROJECT
It wasn’t all that easy to remember to take photos each and every hour. I used the alarm on my phone, but still almost forgot it. I liked this way of capture our day and am so glad I have at least one such day.
I can't believe July is almost over. It went so fast.
It was filled with rain - but also so good!!
My favorite photos from Wednesday. . You can find more of my Week In The Life photos here.
- We had the morning at home.
- I went to the post office to get my box from Studio Calico. Fun!
- Tested the remote (to my camera) I got for my birthday. It worked!
- We met Grandma by the church for lunch.
- Had a wedding.
- Went to the mall and ate some ice cream.
- Another whole day without water in the house.
- Still feels like I’m at camp. But seriously glad for the rest room by our church.
PHOTO COUNT: 123 | 9 (MT)
Saved a few recites from today. Nothing much else. 🙂
THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PROJECT
Still loving the words + photos. So interesting to capture my days like this.
I really wish I could get Aperture to upload the photos to flickr in the right order. Drives me crazy!
It was so nice to spend some of my day with my mom.
I loved living on the west coast, but having family close is really a gem
(most of the time).
My favorite photos from Tuesday. It was a rather busy day and we spent most of it away from home. You can find more of my Week In The Life photos here.
- Up early in the morning.
- Went to my brother’s to borrow their shower (since we had no water in the house).
- MT spent time with my brother’s family.
- I went to work.
- Spent some time with my brother and his wife. Nice.
- Went to the city to pay my respect to the dead and wounded after the terror attack on Friday 22nd.
- Bought with us some water and went down to church to gather some more.
- Brushed our teeth in the church’s toilet. Felt like we were on camp somewhere.
PHOTO COUNT: 111 | 14 (MT)
I have a few photos of my brother’s family that I would add to my album, but not here on the blog.
THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PROJECT
Right now my biggest frustration is getting the photos from my photo software and on to flickr in the right size. Any Aperture + Flickr users please send me your best tips for getting them to work together.
My notes are helping me remember the details (but those are for next week).
Have you ever written down the details of your day?
We forget so much, there are gems in the little things.